Busting Menopause Myths & Misinformation: Dr Newson Joins Women’s Health Podcast
Published: 21st September 2020
Dr Louise Newson recently took part in Women’s Health magazine’s ‘Going For Goal’ podcast series. She joined host Claire Sanderson, Editor-in-Chief of Women’s Health, to discuss perimenopause, menopause and beyond and to bust some of the common myths and misinformation surrounding this time in a woman’s life.
In this informative episode, Dr Newson talks about the key lessons she wants all women on – or approaching – the menopause journey to know. She also discusses how to spot the signs of perimenopause or menopause and the actions women can take to get back on their game at what is, personally and professionally, such a key time of life. The topics covered in this podcast also include:
- Spot the signs of the perimenopause
- Two women share their perimenopause journeys
- HRT and breast cancer: how robust is the connection?
- Managing menopause without hormones
- The mental health impact of nosediving hormones