Tell us about your perimenopause or menopause!
Sharing our experiences can help inform, support and empower other women
Here at balance we like to tell the stories of women who, like you, are going through the perimenopause or menopause. Over the last five years we’ve heard from women from all walks of life whose experiences are as unique as they are.
We’d like to continue the dialogue and are welcoming all women to get in contact to share their experience.
We recognise that everyone has a different story, so whether you’ve struggled with your symptoms, breezed through and feel better than ever, or find yourself on a daily rollercoaster, let us know!
Simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and consider including the following where relevant (this list isn’t exhaustive – if there’s more you want to add, feel free)!
- Your name and age
- How old were you when you started experiencing symptoms and what were they?
- Did you know/guess it was connected to the menopause, or have a lightbulb moment?
- How did you feel about it?
- Did you get help or speak to friends/family about it?
- How easy was it to access treatment?
- What has helped or hindered you?
- Your tips for other women
- How do you feel about yourself and the menopause now?
You don’t need to be a patient at Newson Health to share your story and, if we think we can include it on balance, we’ll be in touch to get more details.
Please note: By emailing email@example.com you agree to share your story on balance. If you’d prefer to remain anonymous or only provide your first name, please state this clearly.